Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bartlett sets 2018 deadline for $1.4-b Falmouth upgrade
Mobile again! - 275 wheelchairs presented to the needy
McKenzie concerned over Falmouth market construction
Cops fear INDECOM
St James cops hosting youth summer camp
Phillips calls on PM to urgently address crime issue
Trelawny infirmaries to recieve increased capacity
JPS signs MOU in MoBay for first Smart House
21-y-o Tashna Bruce is Miss Beaches Negril
Solar Breakfast Party for MoBay
PHOTO: Nedrick at World Champs
Copperwood face Salt Spring in Western Masters League final
West Haven Children’s Home to benefit from football festival
Granville tipped to retain basketball title
Rotary Int’l gives Cornwall Regional Hospital $10m in eye care equipment
Bunting upset - Disappointed with McGregor’s transfer from St James
Don’t let them destabilise the govt, Malahoo Forte urges supporters
MBU summoned again
DK Duncan returns to Hanover Eastern
Former JLP councillor laid to rest
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.