Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Hanover residents benefit from US medical mission
Open Heart, open doors
Man sentenced to life for murder of sales rep
JOL awards teachers
Foster learns patience
Rio music festival to rock Negril
ISSA schoolboy basketball heats up
PHOTO: Welcome home Champ!
A boost for the west
PHOTO: In Control
TPC Sports Club to stage charity race
Western Sport Diary Nov 27-30
Western Entertainment Diary
Tourism gains not reaching population — Minister
Western derby as MBU, Reno battle for Flow Cup
Sandals sends off Weston Haughton in style
Falmouth mayor, health dept to get tough on litter bugs
Hanover Charities gifts computer lab to Gurney's Mount Primary
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.