Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
5 derbies to highlight today's daCosta Cup schedule
Mario Deane to be buried Sunday
Calls for Macfield to Withorn main road to be rehabilitated in Clarke’s honour
Back-to-school cash flows to MoBay
Caribbean talents take centre stage at Sandals' ENCORE grand finals
Who should replace Roger Clarke as member of Parliament for Central Westmoreland?
Busy weekend for MoBay United
Show appreciation for politicians while they are alive, says Patterson
MoBay school leavers among over 10,000 with new jobs
'Dream come true'
Keep it Georgian
PHOTO: Roger's grave
LUST, Richie Stephens for Soul in the Sun
Negril Resort Board dissatisfied with state of town
Read-a-Thon 2014 turns spotlight on literacy
PHOTO: Dangerous ride
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.