Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MP welcomes plans for MoBay ports
Bartlett using education to eliminate antisocial behaviours in constituency
CPJ disburses $2 million in scholarships
Stars of employees
Saluting a brave Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce
MBU opens defence of RSPL title against Maverley-Hughenden
Hart urges gov’t not to ignore social infrastructure in US$40-m port expansion
Participants hail Great Shape!Inc ‘Teach the Teachers’ workshop
CUMI Come Run has integrity — Francis
Hip strip - 25/8
Rick Ross to headline High Vibes Roots and Reggae fest
Photo: Sandals Foundation football camp
Place Bolt statue in Water Square
‘Falmouth Pride’ hits the road
Bolt’s Trelawny heartland salutes its most famous son
Jaguars cry foul
Shut it down!
Trelawny Northern MP accuses Hutchinson of political victimisation
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.