Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Police confirm that father drowned daughter, aged 3
St James police get support for student curfew
Fun, food and fashion at MoBay Community College
Tomorrow’s People eye semi-final berth in St James FA Senior League
Le Antonio’s Foundation launches initiative to end bullying
Hip Strip April 28
Entertainment Diary — April 28
St Ann sisters die in house fire
Clean-up campaign gratitude
St James police impose 9:00 pm curfew for students
Savanna-la-Mar Hospital gets Special Care Unit
NWA undertakes $5-m project to reduce flooding at Mustard Seed Children’s Home
Montague orders security audit for country
Hanover students to face court on sex charge
MoBay Chamber supports Trelawny Chamber
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.