Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relocation of JAMPRO’s office will boost image — Hylton
'A NEW TREND'
Help for Clark’s Town Primary
Bring back the private wards — Perrin
Falmouth mayor schedules meeting to address filthy town
MBU appoint Spanish coach
All set for International DANCEHALL QUEEN
Western Entertainment Diary
Staff honoured for long service at Savanna-la-Mar Hospital
Nine rural schools to be upgraded
Youngsters learn to make craft at summer workshop
Sandals to build Caribbean's first over-the-water suites
Recruitment age limit increased for farm work programme
Educator Melrose Cameron honoured for years of service
Beaches Negril cop all titles in WFA's Captain's Bakery and Grill Major League
Parent of one of three children killed in Negril fire stunned
Negril Resort Board pushes for trauma centre
Jehovah's Witness Convention opens in Trelawny tomorrow
MoBay artistes shine at Reggae Sumfest
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.