Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Bartlett fetes JLP senior citizens
MBU on revenge mission
Map Head carving out a niche in the dancehall
CAPI co-convenor calls on Muschett to step down
T’ People look to regain lead in Western Confed Super League
‘A welcome Christmas gift’
PHOTO: AHEAD OF THE CLASS!
Outlook for winter tourist season positive, McNeill
Tomorrow's People look to extend lead in Super League
Montego Bay United score 1-0 revenge win over Waterhouse
Sandals empowers small business owners
Dr Johnston bats for Hanover Educational Institute
Fatal head-on bike crash involving cousins leaves family members mystified
Negril mourns Observer vendor
Scotiabank sees growth at Fairview facility
'Herbie' eyes basketball titles
PHOTO: Fit and ready!
Miss Global International wants to discover Jamaica's culture
Several schools confirmed for COMETS Classic
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.