Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Sandals Foundation joins with iCare for 33 cataract surgeries at CRH
I was shocked
Trelawny Credit Union rolling out consolidation loans
Salaries in Business Process sector are competitive
BUG programme aims to lift grades at Catherine Hall Primary
Lindon Thompson gets 2014 Sam Sharpe Award for his contribution to sports
Pell River launches neighbourhood watch
New breed of politicians needed, says former MoBay Chamber president
Evett Malcolm: sport is her passion
Miguel Antonio impressed at Soul in the Sun
Hip Strip - Oct 23
Tough Super Cup first round Saturday
Bartlett launches welfare programme for elderly, shut-in
Possible jet skis operation in Long Bay Beach
BPO sector celebrates reduction in illegal activity
Lucea mayor to address neglected projects in ill councillor's division
Premier League champions MoBay United host Rivoli United Sunday
Come Celebrate Jesus rocks MoBay Convention Centre
West conference schools seek to extend basketball win
TSO a success in western Ja
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.