Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Lucea mayor blasts police, NWC for non-attendance at meetings
‘No more drought’
Let’s put Trelawny to the ‘TEST’
Do you agree with the decision to remove tints from PPVs?
Manhunt on for killers of Trelawny cabbie
Reggae Youths seek berth in Western Confed mid-season final
Hip Strip - Feb 16, 2017
Photo: Sandals Reggae Day
Jimmy Cliff delights fans at Somerton
Photo: Blood donation
Photo: Safer Internet Day
Coopers Pen, Harmony seek to rebound in TFA league
Western Champs finals on Saturday
Sport Diary - February 16, 2017
Legalise them, Transport Authority urges Westmoreland taxi operators
‘Crime Free February’ launched in Granville
Spice to headline Floats Foam Party in MoBay
‘Tasha couldn’t hurt a fly’
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.