Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Residents agonise over gruesome murder of 14-y-o girl
Cornwall Regional gets $8.5m from Rainforest Seafood Festival
Manning's School gets new greenhouse
Treating the elderly
Whitehouse residents benefit from free health services
Brace for drought, Pickersgill warns western Ja
Garland Hall Children's Home gets bus
Wakefield Health Centre gets medical supplies
Strong support for Diaspora Conference in western Ja
$18-m road improvement projects underway in St James
Montego Bay Restorative Justice Centre opening
Granville FC seek to avenge loss to Sandals Whitehouse
Red Dragon cops four gold medals
New clock for Montego Bay
STETHS on course for double at Western Champs
Businessman gets life for murder of 14-year-old girl
Western Sport Diary February 19-22
New St James JPs donate $500,000 to local charities
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.