Thursday, March 29, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
St Paul's Primary hoping for brighter days
Lucea Infirmary double amputee determined to make a living
New coach - MBU outfit gets another instructor
Dancehall's finest ink endorsement deals with MoBay companies
Trelawny Northern Comrades coalescing around new candidate
Smile Train rolls into St James
Muschett High seek to rebound in U-16 basketball
Reno seek to end RSPL winless streak
Western Confed to begin next month
Sandals Whitehouse pushes fire safety message with training session
PHOTO: Thank You, VMBS
PHOTO: Keen tussle
Le Antonio’s free homework centre rescued
Congresswoman Clarke lauds MoBay Chamber
Music to the ears
'Save Our Seas Programme' sets sail in MoBay
MBU host UW
Kerr-Jarrett urges teachers to upgrade themselves
Montegonians party quietly at Pier One
'Herbie' warms up for Cornwall College
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.