Tuesday, May 22, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
One For The Road!
Gardening — April 30
Wealth 500 Raising Expectations One Party At A Time
Photo: They did Sabina proud
Elon Thompson doing his bit to heal health sector
Crime in beloved MoBay bothers JMDA President
Armenian couple in trouble after allegedly buying fake US passports in Jamaica
McNeill: Water must be a priority in Westmoreland housing project
Rugged living on the streets of downtown Kingston
More relay glory for Jamaica at Penns
PHOTO: Familiar faces
Cancer patients need good oral care too
Dedicated to 'Marlene' with lots of love
Laser hair removal: What you should know
#ICYMI: Observer's first health symposium
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.