KINGSTON, Jamaica – With the global impact of Jamaica’s Reggae and Dancehall music local acts are increasingly coming into focus with the possibility of earning big bucks.
According to therichest.com this is a list of the top ten richest Jamaican entertainers.
10) Bounty Killa --The 'Grung Gad', who has ...more »
KINGSTON, Jamaica — A licensed firearm holder and a gunman are dead this morning after an exchange of gunfire.
The licensed firearm holder has been identified as Winston Josephs, 48, businessman of a St Ann address.
The gunman has not been identified.
Reports are that the gunman rode up on a bicycle and robbed Josephs of his cell phone and other valuables as he walked along Saxthorpe Avenue, off Mannings Hill Road in St Andrew, minutes after six this morning.
The gunman then shot Josephs who pulled his firearm and engaged the gunman.
They both died on the spot.
The police confiscated both firearms used in the incident.
Several persons on the scene also identified the gunman as one who robbed them earlier in the morning.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.