Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bunting’s term limits call not new
US to join hunt
House starts review of 2016/17 budget today
Petcom sold for J$2.3 billion
Woman withdraws $1.2m after opening Scotia account with $5,000
T&T mulling decriminalising ganja
Shaw promises Finsac report, despite death of commission’s secretary
‘The death penalty might have its place, but...’
Church urged to play greater role in protecting children
Murdered woman’s family happy with husband’s life sentence
Antigua records first case of Zika virus
Another man arrested in connection with Mandeville businessman's murder
Germany to legalise medicinal cannabis
Police boosting efforts to capture 'Duppy Flim'
Commissioner wants JDF to increase joint patrols
Gary Barrow appointed chief technical officer of JPS
Fire damage section of Brown's Town market
Cuba caps food prices to tame inflation as more tourists arrive
Police seek motive in killing of 2 US missionaries
PM attends energy summit in the US
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.