Wednesday, January 16, 2013 | 2:58 PM
For more video updates, please see Jamaica Observer Videos.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bunting again blames JLP for May 2010 crisis
Flow kicks off Olympic countdown in Half-Way-Tree
Grenada: Britain’s decision has lessons for CSME
Dominica says Brexit results shocking
Day one of Elevated Talk ends prematurely
Jamaica leads region in conducting surveys
Three shot in attempted robbery, one dies
Labour minister says ministry can be part of growth agenda
Guyana looking outside of region for oil exports
Britain, EU at odds over timing of divorce talks
Cop's body found with stab, chop wounds in St Catherine
Mandeville Regional Hospital gets J$80m worth of equipment
Woman impersonates FBI agent in Jamaica lottery fraud scheme
Weekly Round-up: Deadly lovers' quarrel... Teacher, security injured during brawl...Delus is dead
Seacole versus Nightingale
Tufton: Registration of all deaths and their causes ensure well-functioning health system
PHOTO: Window of Opportunity
Man charged with slaying of US missionaries
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.