KINGSTON, Jamaica – With the global impact of Jamaica’s Reggae and Dancehall music local acts are increasingly coming into focus with the possibility of earning big bucks.
According to therichest.com this is a list of the top ten richest Jamaican entertainers.
10) Bounty Killa --The 'Grung Gad', who has ...more »
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The Government will extend the National Debt Exchange (NDX) for another week to allow additional bondholders to subscribe.
The new deadline for submission is Thursday, February 28, a release from the Ministry of Finance and Planning said today.
The success of the debt exchange, which was announced on February 12, is one of the nation’s prior actions needed to move forward with a new deal with the International Monetary Fund.
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.