As Jamaica prepares to celebrate its Golden Jubilee, the Get the Look team shows you how you can get three fab looks inspired by the colours of the flag. We consulted go-to make-up artist Racquel Jenkins Moss-Solomon, director of Permanent Cosmetics Studio and Boutique, for the chic looks. Our models were also styled in patriotic threads from Cedella Marley's High Tide collection.
Green With Envy
1. Contour the eyes with black kohl eyeliner.
2. Apply gold powder beneath the eyes.
3. Apply green shadow from the Eve Pearl Emerald palette to the lids.
4. Contour the cheekbones, then apply tan blush for a soft finish.
5. Blend yellow and green lipsticks on the lips.
A Lovely Look
1. Use the Eve Pearl Diamond Eyes palette on the eyes to create shimmer.
2. Heavily apply a jet-black liquid liner on the eyes.
3. Lightly apply Eve Pearl Sultry blush to the apple of the cheeks.
4. Apply a thin layer of deep bronzer from the Eve Pearl classic palette over the sultry blush for a more dramatic effect.
5. Apply Eve Pearl Pinky Lips lipstick to the lips.
6. Lightly dust the lips with gold dust.
7. Finish the look by lining the lips with caramel lip colour.
8. Apply Scott Barnes Body Bling to the entire body.
1. Use a black liner to boldly outline the shape of the eyes.
2. Use black eye shadow on the outer part of the lids to create smoky eyes.
3. Apply green eyeshadows from the Eve Pearl Emerald palette to the inner part of the lids.
4. Balance the dramatic look created on the eyes with a pink lipstick.
Models Debbie Hall, Gabrielle Davis and Shereen Sterling were shot on location at Permanent Cosmetics Studio and Boutique.
Suite 13, Eden Gardens 39 Lady Musgrave Road Kingston 5 Tel: 1-876-946-2502