|Flirting while in a relationship is disrespectful.
LEADERCAST Women 2018, the annual, one-day conference where women leaders come together in over 100 locations worldwide to share their insights, experiences, achievements and revelations on how to be the best leader you can possibly be, takes place in Kingston on Friday, October 12, at the Knutsford Court Hotel.
The event will be live-streamed from the World Congress Centre in Atlanta, Georgia, under the auspices of Leadercast Kingston and the Entrepreneurial You.
Women who are committed to self-improvement and eager to lead are invited to join like-minded women in an empowering environment for constructive dialogue and lessons in life and leadership that will help them grow into effective leaders.
Leadercast Women 2018 will be addressed by nine exceptional, world-renowned women. They will show attendees how to first lead themselves, then lead others.
• Barbara Bush — CEO & Co-Founder, Global Health Corp, an organisation which is mobilising young leaders to build a movement for health equity. She is a member of UNICEF's Next Generation Steering Committee.
•Jenna Bush-Hager — Chairperson, UNICEF Next Generation, an initiative dedicated to reducing the number of preventable childhood deaths around the world. She is Barbara's sister.
• Molly Fletcher — One of the first female sports agents in the world of professional sports. She has been featured by ESPN, Forbes and Sports Illustrated magazines as a skilful sports contract negotiator and successful entrepreneur.
• Julia Landauer — Two-time champion NASCAR racer and an advocate for STEM education and women's empowerment.
• Ritu Bhasin — Leadership development expert, author and a teacher devoted to helping women live authentic lives.
• Marilyn Tam — Consultant, author and former executive of Nike and Reebok. A successful entrepreneur who has built four companies. Inc Magazine ranks her as one of the top leadership speakers in the world.
• Celeste Headlee — Award-winning National Public Radio host and journalist, professional speaker and author. Her TED Talks on the “Essential art of conversation” is a must see on CNBC.
• Jess Ekstrom — Founder & CEO, Headbands of Hope, a company producing and donating headbands to children with cancer in every children's hospital in the USA and across 15 countries.
• Clemantine Wamariya — A compelling storyteller and fierce human rights advocate. Her personal account of an horrific childhood in war-torn Rwanda is a testament to the power of seized opportunities.
Leadercast Women 2018 promises a dynamic leadership development experience.